漸強實驗室的產品是建立在通訊平台上產生的廣告數據應用。主要產品是2019年發表的 Messaging Analytics & Automation Cloud（MAAC）， 結合數位廣告（Programmatic Ads）與訊息串接技術（Messaging API），發揮社交通訊軟體最大的商業效益。我們服務超過400間品牌客戶，來自電子商務、零售、媒體、金融等不同產業，包含H&M、GAP、中國信託、Ikea、Skyscanner、樂天市場、黛安芬、東森購物、天下雜誌等國內外知名企業。
漸強實驗室從 2017年成立以來迅速成長，不僅被知名 AI 集團 iKala 愛卡拉投資，更在 2019 一月成為 Google Technology Partner，也是台灣唯一的官方的 Shopify meetup partner，並在 2019 七月份拿到 LINE Technical Partner 以及 91APP 策略合作夥伴的資格，也在2022年成為LINE唯一金級合作夥伴。同時，我們也積極推展海外業務，目前和日本軟銀旗下的Treasure Data合作前進日本，也已開始拓展泰國業務。
- We are looking for a driven and ambitious Sales Operations Specialist to join our team in providing insightful data analysis to help drive sales performance and profit objectives.
This Sales Operation Specialist will be in Finance team, but will work closely with Sales teams to support sales data management and interpretation.
- This role will be responsible for supporting the sales team and sales operations manager by providing financial analysis and forecasting to optimize revenue growth and profitability, specifically in the SaaS industry.
- This role will work closely with the sales team, finance department, and other key stakeholders to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to support the sales process. This includes working closely with the sales leaders in Taiwan, Thailand, and Japan to ensure alignment and success in these regions.
- Provide financial analysis and forecasting to support the sales team and sales operations manager in achieving revenue and profitability targets in the SaaS industry
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, including revenue, margin, and pipeline data, to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure sales process adoption and compliance, and also identify opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Generate quarterly sales result for sales commission.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product management, and customer service, to support the sales process and optimize revenue growth in the SaaS industry
- Develop and maintain sales reporting and forecasting tools to improve visibility into sales performance and support decision-making
- Work with the finance department to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, including budgeting and forecasting
- Work closely with sales leaders in Taiwan, Thailand, and Japan to ensure alignment and success in these regions.
- Other assigned project