The position (Senior Human Resources Generalist - People team) at Crescendo Lab serves as a hands-on specialist and provides effective HR operational services and advice to team leaders, managers, and staff to support the delivery of Crescendo Lab's organizational objectives and outcomes.
HR Business - General (50%)
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation; recommend and implement changes as needed.
- Ensure efficient processing of HR administration.
- C&B design and implementation
Capacity Building and Talent Development (20%)
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs. Translate the business/function strategy into long- and short-term people plans, which consider the organization’s leadership, capability, cultural, and structural development needs.
- Provide catalytic support to enable business transformation. Work with business/function leaders to spot opportunities for organizational development, which will accelerate the delivery of business strategy.
Employee Relations (10%)
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops further training as needed.