Customer Success Managers take ownership of Crescendo Lab's close-long term customer relationships and the highest possible satisfaction which we value very much. As a CSM, you will collaborate with different functional teams to make sure customer needs are met. You are responsible for the day-to-day management to ensure customer onboarding, retention, renewal, and upsell success.
CSMs also need to understand customer business needs, maximize product adoption across all accounts, and bring the latest product features as well as know-how to customers. An ideal candidate for the role will become a trusted advisor and drive our customer's MRR and NDR metrics growth by achieving their business objectives.
• Provide effective onboarding for new customers.
• Support customers when they have any issues or questions while using our products.
• Perform service delivery and first-line technical support for the product implementation.
• Build strong customer relationship management for all assigned accounts.
• Become an expert on our products and ensure customers are leveraging effectively and finding value in our products and services.
• Maintain a revenue base by renewal, which keeps the recurring revenue.
• Drive business growth by upselling, expansion, and upgrades. Increase the lifetime value (LTV) of our customers.
• Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
• Collect and understand customer feedback and reporting requests to product and engineering teams.
• Develop with teams to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our service processes.